Our domiciliary care also known as home care is designed for people who prefer to continue living in their own homes and require support to remain independent. We offer an extensive cost effective high quality, flexible and tailored support for people with different support needs such as, older adults, people with a diagnosis of autism, learning disabilities, mental health problems.
As an organisation we are passionate about people we support achieving their outcomes through services designed to deliver and support more independence, self-esteem and confidence. We ensure that we treat each individual we support with respect as we deliver the assessed support needs which may be a few hours per week or more intense support.
Our range of services we offer are as follows;
- Assistance with personal care such as, dressing, undressing, bathing etc (registration in progress)
- Support with prescribed medications
- Support with mobility, domestic care and house keeping tasks such as, laundry, ironing, shopping, pension collection
- Accompaniment to hospital appointments and social events
- Getting out of bed and going to bed
- Support with meal preparations
- Befriending services
Live In Care.
For those who prefer to continue living at home as an alternative to residential care, our responsive and versatile Live-in-care services provide one-to-one support 24 hour a day support from a carer who lives in your home and offers support at a moments notice. This allows you to continue maintaining your social networks and routines, giving you peace of mind.
We diligently match carers based on your holistic needs, preferences, routines and interests. All carers undergo rigorous recruitment processes, enhanced DBS checks and have mandatory and specialist training. Our live in care encompasses; companionship, household chores, shopping, support with ordering, administering and medication disposal, personal care (registration in progress), planning and preparing meals, accompanying to health appointments, looking after pets and support to access the community.
We continually review our Live-in-Care services to ensure that the service maintians a high standard and meets the needs of the people we support.
Supported Living Services.
We believe that people we support have the right to live life the way they desire and should be supported to maintain their independence as much as possible. Our supported living services are designed to help people we support to retain their independence in their own homes, which includes maintaining their tenancies, financial budgets, activities of daily living and community inclusion. We offer supported flexible services that range from a few hours to 24 hours a day including overnight support depending on personalised assessed needs.
All people we support are strength and needs assessed using the Independent Life Skills Assessment tool which encompasses personal care (registration in progress), cooking, laundry, health and safety awareness, communication, shopping, self-medication, budgeting and social skills.
We offer bespoke specialist support for people with complex health needs that include the following:
- Individuals with a diagnosis of Autism.
- Learning disabilities.
- Communication and sensory impairments.
- People who exhibit behaviours that challenge.
- People with long term and enduring mental health problems.
- People who have been involved with criminal justice system.
- People with a history of alcohol and substance dependency.
- Young adults transitioning from children services to their own accommodation.
Be part of an amazing team of health experts and make history by changing lives for the better.