What we do.
- Each individual’s support is needs-led and can be decreased or increased depending on their assessed needs.
- We support individuals to gain daily living skills and coping strategies so they can maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Each individual is supported to maintain their tenancy agreement whether this is through our organisation or a different housing provider.
- Work in partnership with local authorities, commissioning, families, police and criminal justice departments to bring change to individuals we support.
- Work in line with the recovery approach, that fosters personal development and outcomes that include community presence.
- Safeguard people we support from all forms of abuse.
- Offer support to individuals on Direct Payments with budgeting needs, so they can make the most of their money.
- Provide a 24-hour on call service.
- For people with complex and enduring needs we collaborate with individuals we support, their families and professionals to develop Positive Behaviour Support plans (PBS) and relapse signatures.
- Support individuals to access health care appointments that maintain their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Support individuals to access education, employment and training.
If you sign into our supported living services, you will have your own tenancy agreement. You will have the option of being housed in a house or apartment with the option of living by yourself or sharing your living space with others.
Be part of an amazing team of health experts and make history by changing lives for the better.